Saturday, September 17, 2011

M&M Cookies

I made some cookies, I made some "adult" cookies and I made some "kid" cookies.  These are filled with m&m's in the best cookie dough I've ever had. 






adapted from How Sweet it is and Brown Eyed Baker and therefore CooksIllustrated


2 cups + 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) of salted butter, melted and cooled
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg + 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup m&m’s (or whatever else)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Mix together the dry ingredients in one bowl 
Mix together the sugars and butter in another then add vanilla and egg + egg yolk
Mix dry in (I don't know why this isn't letting me type correctly)
I really love this dough because the mix-ins are like mixed in and falling out and its just so I don't know, sweet.
Bake for like 10 minutes 

1 comment: