Sunday, April 10, 2011

Brownie Cupcakes

Brownie Cupcakes
Adapted from Woman's Day 


Ingredients:
1 stick of Butter
3/4 cup of chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet, because that's what was in the house)
1/2 cup Sugar
Splash of vanilla
2 Eggs
1/2 cup Flour





Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Melt Butter in saucepan over low heat, add and melt Chocolate Chips when Butter is all melted
Remove from heat and add Sugar, Vanilla, and Eggs until incorporated
then, add Flour
Fill lined cupcake tray with batter (I only got 10 cupcakes out of this amount, I'd really recommend doubling the amount, as in the original recipe)
Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from center of the brownie
Cool and serve





I added chunks of chocolate and 1/2 teaspoons of peanut butter into the centers of mine before baking. yum.




4 comments:

  1. Yum.... I'll give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had me at brownies! wow looks so decadent! great photos and recipe, thanks so much for sharing! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding peanut butter and chocolate to boot. I love it! They look marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little chocolate chunks are speaking to me right now. Yummmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete