Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spinach, Onion, and Feta topped Portobello

Spinach, Onion, and Feta topped Portobello



Ingredients:
1 Portobello mushroom cap
Red Onion 
Baby Spinach
1/4 cup Feta cheese
Olive Oil
Salt, Pepper, Red pepper flakes

Clean and take gills out of Portobello mushroom caps. Soften Portobellos in pan with olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste.
Adds onion in pan with oil until tender. Season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes.




Now for the assembly:
On a cookie sheet, layer Portobello, baby Spinach, onions, and top with feta (I layer up as much as I can)
Place in a 350 degree oven until Spinach is slightly wilted and Feta is slightly melted
Serve!


2 comments:

  1. All the loving ingredients are cooked to perfection to enjoy the flavor! You've got me hungry and gave me a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete